SinkUpdate #2

The sink is still completely useless. (Well the drain works, but other than that....) The cold water supply hose end just won't come off the faucet. Trying to break the faucet to get it off is resulting in bending the sink itself. I'm pretty sure I can't get the sink out of the cabinet by myself either, so removing the sink to get better access isn't an option. (And I think if the sink weren't fastened down that would just add a new level of difficulty to getting the hose unscrewed.)

Unless I get the hose to budge, I'll be washing dishes in the bathroom sink for a while. There's nothing more I can do with the project until I get the faucet out. My right hand and elbow hurt pretty bad right now. I can't even open the orange juice at the moment, that's how bad my grip strength is. Time for a break.

Comments

Popular Posts