Sink Update #4

The @$&*@#! faucet has been removed. I attribute the feat to the Mike's Hard Lemondae I consumed in the 20 minutes prior to the event and the threats of extreme bodily harm extended toward the faucet. (Don't tell the faucet the trashcan is not a vacation destination, because I felt the need to tell it thank you for cooperating and offered it a "reward" for being so polite at last.)

Next: I'd like to put some silicone caulk underneath the baseplate of the faucet. I have the caulk. I have two tubes of it, in fact. One I purchased some time ago and never used. One I purchased new today. I own two caulking guns. *TWO* of them. Can't find either one of them. I am only barely able to restrain myself from poking myself in the eye with the end of the tube of caulk.

I am beginning to understand why it is that plumbers swear. It makes me wonder how horrible a job it must be to be a sailor since their swearing is reportedly even worse than that of plumbers. But maybe that's just the US Navy. I know if I was in the Navy and had to wear a fry boat like Navy women do, I'd swear too. :o)

Back to the sink issue: I'm giving myself about 5 minutes to decide if I want to caulk the faucet base or not. I'll use three of those minutes to look for the stinkin' caulking gun and another two minutes to drink more Hard Lemonade.

Comments

Popular Posts