Post-sink To Do List

Yet another evil plan falls to the wayside...
The roof caulking will have to wait. Just as I sat down to eat my sandwich, the thunder started again. Right now it's raining. Lighting appeared to hit trees about a mile west of the house. That rather neatly cuts my list of things to do in half. There will be no mowing the lawn, washing the car, or caulking the vent pipes.

I will go clean up the mess I left in the kitchen first. It's starting to drive me nuts.

Then maybe tackle the garage and the laundry....

Another Pet!
I was out on the deck earlier today, moved one of the chairs and a little bitty lizard ran away to the side of the house. He was about as big around as a pencil and about 4 inches long. Plain brown little lizard. Yay! I knew I was going to find reptiles around here. I'll try to get a picture of one soon.

I've already seen toads, but I've had toads before. The toads like to come out on the sidewalk when it rains. I think they play in the puddles. One of them hopped up the length of the sidewalk from the driveway, turned the corner and headed towards the front door, but stopped at the edge of the porch so he could still get rained on.

Comments

Popular Posts