Sink Update #3

Got new wrench thing that is specially designed to reach under sink without smashing knuckles on wall/sink/pipes. The nut holding water intake pipe still won't move. The major joints in the right side of my body from hip to wrist are about ready to kill me. Tomorrow I'm going to buy a torch and cut the damn thing off. Or set it on fire. One of the two. It's pretty clearly not going to come off any sort of normal way and I'll be damned if I'm going to buy a whole new sink and pay to have it installed because the stupid faucet wouldn't come off.

Part of the problem is the rather small area I have to work in. On the right side of the sink, the trap is up against the side of my head/face with the dishwasher hose wrapped around my head. I can only see out of one eye too because the pipe is on my face. On the left side of the sink, the trap presses on my trachea, but I can see a bit better. It would certainly be easier to work under a sink if the cabinet were designed differently. I'll have to think about how that might work.

Grrrrrr. Gonna go have Tylenol for dinner.

Comments

Popular Posts