You Know You're Weird When....

you are given a 7000 line spreadsheet at work on your birthday and you think that's just about the greatest thing since sliced bread. The good news is that the actual number of individuals in that spreadsheet is closer to 2000, which is a slightly more manageable dataset. The bad news is that removing duplication in the list will be rather time consuming.

On the other hand, a co-worker has informed me that she will indeed kill me if I ever say that I'm bored or need something to do. Hee hee hee!

Birthday Birthday!
Technically, the big day was yesterday. Dr. G congratulated me on turning 5 years old and insists on telling everybody I'm *old*. He turns 5 years old next week. I figure if I act one week more immature than he does we'll be even, though I would be giving up the age advantage in bullying.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL TOO! I haven't a clue if Michael is older or younger than me, being that he's one of those inscrutable Asians.

Better than Sliced Bread
It's sliced peanut butter!!

Pet Cricket Update

The current cricket population is 3. I'd started out with one. THen found a second cricket over the weekend, which died on Sunday. Yesterday I found another second cricket, which I think may also be about to die (it's very sluggish). Last night while looking at Cricket #2, I found Cricket #3! Still no chirping. Cricket #1 still goes all over the house. He must be some sort of ultramarathoner to be touring all the rooms in the house some days *and* climbing drapes.

Comments

Popular Posts