Bad CSI!! Bad! Bad!

"This is pupal stage three, the third stage of metamorphosis from a larva." Pupa does not equal larva. There can be multiple larval stages. There is a single pupal stage. The writers need to do a bit more research. I wonder if they're hiring....

Low Key Weekend
I figure I'll do the errands first thing in the morning (groceries, take books back to library, pick up my iPod from the office), then wash and vacuum the car (barring any rain). If the weather is good, perhaps I'll hang out on the deck. It's been raining pretty hard the past two days, so yardwork is out of the question. I suppose I could plan my garden and other landscaping for spring. I am looking forward to not doing much of anything for most of Saturday. I'll plan Sunday when Sunday gets here.

Cricket is presently climbing the living room drapes.

Comments

Popular Posts