It's Tuesday already?

I suppose taking half of Monday off would make the week go faster. So would being really really busy. I had every intention of alphabetizing some paperwork tonight as I sat and watched TV, droooling on myself. Except that I'm not sure I have sufficient neurons to manage alphabetizing anything. Not even if I sing the alphabet song while I do it.

So I'll sit and knit on a mindless sock. (As opposed to a sentient sock which may explain why socks occasionally go missing and may or may not be found again.) And watch The Princess Bride for the thousandth time. I'm actually catching it at the beginning this time.

"No more rhymes now, I mean it!"
"Anybody want a peanut?"

Eating Better
I availed myself of the free food at a vaccine seminar at the hospital today. As a result I'm not particularly hungry this evening. I had a bowl of oatmeal for dinner and I'll have a mug of miso broth in a little bit. It's the same mug of miso broth I made last night, but failed to finish. Details. I have a fridge full of produce that I should eat soon. I have absolutely no plan for meals this week, but won't be coming up with a plan tonight.

Several people at work have asked how much weight I've lost. Haven't actually lost any weight and my clothes aren't fitting more loosely either. Perhaps it's because I wore a sweater today that wasn't particularly baggy.

Knitting News
I haven't done any knitting in at least a week. I will haul out the blue ribbed sock tonight for some mindless knitting. It is definitely not a night for the Kiri shawl or anything requiring attention. Soon I will need to find the sweaters I have planned to finish as part of the "Sweater a Month" knitalong. I have found a mill to send at least some of my fleeces to for processing. Patty is located in Wisconsin, I think and has reasonable fees for washing and carding into roving. I will definitely send the shetland and crossbred fleeces to her. I don't know about the Coopworth yet. I may still keep those and comb them as preparation to be worsted spun. Perhaps this weekend I'll figure out which fleeces will go and which will stay.

Comments

Popular Posts