I Think This is Progress

This morning my back was not all tied up in knots. I did, however, wake up with a head/neck ache. I got to thinking that perhaps the pain was just moving to the end of my body in preparation of leaving the premises. Alas, that seems to not quite be the case. My hips is bothering me again. Compared to yesterday's back pain, however, this is perfectly fine. I can deal with this with some ibuprofen, caffeine and moving slowly. Yesterday was not particularly manageable with respect to getting things done.

Today I have handwashed a bunch of socks, made food for the baby shower at work tomorrow that I now won't be able to attend (scheduling conflict with a last minute site visit), downloaded Asheron's Call (though I can't get it to actually run), cleaned the master bathroom, emptied the dishwasher, tidied up the kitchen and ate lunch. I also solved NPR's Sunday puzzle in about 30 seconds, which was simultaneously amusing and disappointing. Now I need to vacuum the house, sweep/mop the tile and hardwood floors, work on the messy fiber room and fold/put away all the laundry. I will have to iron clothes this week. I can't say that I'm looking forward to that, but I don't completely hate ironing either. It's just another thing to do, like brushing my teeth and taking out the trash. Speaking of other things to do, my car is due for an oil change.

Comments

Popular Posts