Why I Have No Style

It's not that I have *no* style, it's that I can't pick just one. This is true of clothes and hair as well as landscape and interior design. Part of the problem is that I'm afraid of making the wrong choice and being stuck with something bad. Part of the problem is also that too many things interest me and that what I like changes from week to week or month to month. With a limited budget for decorative things, I buy a piece or two here and a piece or two there. Couple that with an inability to throw away much of anything and the end result is an uncoordinated hodge podge of things.

Of course, I also select clothing on the basis of things being washable, comfortable and more classic than trendy. I don't have the clothing budget for trendy and I greatly dislike clothes shopping most of the time anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts