Weekend Over!

Ahhh....another weekend done. Not a bad couple of days at work. Worked with a not-so-favorite person for two days. The first day was a bit tense early on, then loosened up. The second day went pretty well except for a bit in the middle in which it seemed like he wanted to talk on the phone, but I was present which was a problem. We talked about that and he said if he didn't want me there, he'd have left. Well, then perhaps he shouldn't have kept saying "I can't talk now" every time I was there. He's still a Pooh Head.

Today I worked with Doug. We get along great. Sneaky bastige checked the truck while I accidentally napped. Grrrrrr. Had a yummy lunch at Subway. Watched most of the Sox game. Ran two calls. Nothing particularly exciting or critical. Played vocabulary tag with Mitch for a while. We got into a run of words starting with P, then started in on E when the first cry of "NOT A WORD" rang out. But, enneagram is, in fact, a word. S'ok. I was really close to running out of P words. If we'd gone another round or two of words starting with P I'd have had to change letters.

Chillin'!
Got my A/C installed this evening. My apt is now cooling off nicely. The past few nights have been difficult sleeping due to the humidity. Even with the fan blowing on me it was sticky. I'll have to put the regular, non-flannel sheets on tomorrow when I wash the linens. Woo woo!

Watching Tomb Raider 2 now and chilling. Just had a lovely turkey and cheese samich. I think I'm going to have a piece of cake with the last of the strawberries. Tomorrow it's time to do some errands, start cleaning my apartment out and see Over the Hedge "with" Mitch in the afternoon. Oh, and I need to mow the lawns again. Beyond that, I should probably review my lecture for the Fire College class I'm teaching on Thursday and Friday.

Off to the kitchen now, I hear some cake calling my name!

Comments

Twitchh said…
"PLAY? PLAY?" "Fire in the Hole!" "Was that out loud?" :o) Good movie!

Glad you got your A/C in without any hassles. Can't imagine living without A/C at this point.

Have a great week!

Popular Posts