What can go wrong today....

Well, let's see....

The company which told me it would be happy to ship my motorcycles to my new residence has now, two weeks later, decided that it's too expensive to ship to that destination and they're no longer going to bother with the shipment. Why they didn't tell me that then, instead of sending me an estimate of shipping costs, I don't know. Now I get to figure out how to stick two motorcycles into a U-Haul truck I may or may not be able to get AND fit everything I own around them, hoping they don't fall over and get damaged or spill fuel everywhere. Yippee.

Mowed Mitch's freaking yard again. And got rained on. I will mow that lawn one more time and after that the grass is on its own. Grrr. (Yes, I probably need fruit snacks. Bite me.)

Anybody else want to dump their crap on me? It seems to be the day for it. I need a bigger shovel and a compost pile. Then we'd be in business.

Comments

Popular Posts