I've done it!!

MINE MINE ALL MINE!
Yes, that's right, boys and girls, I am now a home owner. Contract is accepted, signed and all that there. The deal closes on the 28th. After a long, drawn out and tortuous saga which I shall recount soon, I have managed to buy my very first house. In fact, I have bought the very house seen here. Not that you can really see much of it behind the tree planted in the front yard which is desperately in need of pruning or removal.



The Back Yard
My absolute favorite part of the house is the back yard. I may just decide to pitch a tent out
back and live there. Well, once the temperature and humidity drop to reasonable levels, I might. Here's something of a panoramic view of the backyard from the deck. The view of the yard from the left side of the deck isn't included beacuse I couldn't get it to all fit, so there's actually a bit more yard than is pictured here. The yard backs up against a farm, so I don't have to look at the back end of someone else's house, for which I am very grateful. I don't know exactly how big it is, but I'd estimate there's more than 1/2 an acre back there and it's all fenced. W00t!



And now the fun begins....
And the countdown to moving day is ticking away. I've got about a bazillion things to do. Fortunately I have the next week off from work. Unfortunately, I have a cold. Just when I need to be able to make LOTS of phone calls and make reservations for moving trucks, shipping my motorcycles and getting a hotel for the two trips I have to make down there before I get moved in for good. But, I have a house and I really really like it, so the rest is really just minor details, right?

Comments

Twitchh said…
WooWOO! Congratulations, Mary!! You *rock*! :-) :-) :-)

Popular Posts