Another awesome idea I had

and someone else ran with.....

Since I have taken to watching CSI on a daily basis courtesy of Spike TV, I have decided that I will lift weights during the commercial breaks to get me off the couch periodically and get in a bit of strength training (I want my buff deltoids back!). What do I see in the November 2006 Self magazine? A workout geared to a 30 min television show! At least they used one of my fav TV shows, SpongeBob SquarePants, as the TV show to workout during. The idea is to do a strength circuit during the show, then run in place or do other cardio during the commercials.

The last killer idea I had was to somehow develop a way to block pop-up windows in browsers. I was advised by a geek friend that it was impossible. I think it's safe to say that software development isn't his strong suit. Or at least not that variety of software.

Weekend Plans
The usual: grocery store raid, laundry, routine housework stuff.

The unusual: mouse corpse recovery from the attic and re-baiting, poisoning the moles in the yard, possibly building a bonfire in the backyard (it *is* Halloween/Samhain this week), turn clocks back Saturday night, add weights to the pool cover so it stops ballooning up in the wind, weatherstrip the front door.

Depending upon the weather and time, I could finish digging up the flowerbed I started digging a couple months ago. I can dump the sod/dirt in the low spots elsewhere in the side and back yards. Low spots which were highlighted by the rain in the past couple of days. I might also re-direct the ditch between my yard and the neighbor's yard so the water doesn't flow up against and possibly under my yard barn. I should also plant the mums I bought a while ago, the Rose of Sharon seedlings and also plant the acorns so I have oak seedlings to transplant in the spring.

Comments

Great idea
Now think of something to do while we are blogging

Love to all..

Popular Posts