My Motivation is on Vacation

Well, it's probably more that it's too tired to move any more. It's been a long week at work. I'm not actually too tired myself and have been making a point of taking time off in the evenings for fun stuff. I have been up a bit later at night than I should have though. For the first part of the week, I also failed to consume sufficient fluids which led to a three pound weight loss in about 36 hours. Oopsies. Now I try to weigh at least as much at night as I did in the morning and to drink a liter of water throughout the evening, just in case I'm behind on fluid intake during the day.

I am racking up some serious comp time hours though, so that's good. Part of me would rather just have the cash since having things calm down enough to take time off is tricky and I don't really have anything to do with extra time off anyway. I'd probably just end up running errands, working out or mowing the lawn.

At any rate, I have managed to spend the entire morning sitting in my comfy chair when I should be cleaning the house or could be knitting. I was just about ready to get up and take a shower but then I found that the Oxygen channel was once again showing The Lake House. I don't know what it is about this movie, but I have a hard time walking away from it. I'll have to give that some more thought. Right after I take a shower.

Comments

Popular Posts