Back Home

The drive back home was less exciting than the drive away. The return trip was rather rainy in some places and very windy the whole way, but it was much less stressful than the outgoing trip. I got to spend the night in my own bed and spent most of today relaxing and putting things back together here at home. In a little while I'll head in to town to catch Marley and Me and to pick up the week's groceries. All in all, it was a fun, relaxing trip.

Now I just need to get back into my regular routine and get back to cleaning the junk out of my house. With the upcoming trip to Florida, that might not happen for a couple more weeks, but I'll do the best that I can. In any event, I'll be headed to the gym first thing in the morning and make a pot of soup tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts