Today's Silly Quote

"It looks like he bled from the inside out."
I don't know about you, but I generally keep all of my blood on the inside, so if any bleeding at all occurs, it must be from the inside out or at least from the inside to the inside, in the case of an internal hemorrhage. I cannot, off the top of my head, think of any way in which a person could actually bleed from the outside to the inside. I think I'll skip the made-for-TV movie from which that quote came.

Gotta Get on the Exercise Wagon Again
Ok, so the past few mornings weren't really great ones. I was completely wiped out today. The funny thing is that I have no doubt that I would have felt better had I gotten up this morning and worked out. I did mow the lawn this evening and do some more weeding so it's not like I was a complete slacker. I think I will make a point of using my morning and afternoon breaks at work (which I don't normally take at all) and go for a walk. I'll get a mental and a physical break that way. It'll do a body and a brain good.

Comments

Popular Posts