About that Back-Up....


Remember when I recently wrote about my current (Feb 16-29) horoscope? Among other things, it said "Make sure you back up everything you do on a computer or other technological device." I decided I needed to heed that warning. This was a good thing. Today I dropped my smartphone and cracked the screen. Again. It's pretty much completely unusable if I need to use the screen at all. I have to say that I'm a tremendous fan of the Asurion replacement policy. By this afternoon, the replacement unit had already been shipped via DHL overnight. I'll go pick it up Monday morning.

Needless to say, I'm backing up my computers. Again. Now.

The Weekend Plan
I made a good bit of progress last weekend in a serious bit of spring cleaning/decluttering. I'm going to continue with that this weekend. I discovered that I have 52 days and 22 minutes of podcasts, plus at least 4 days of audiobooks. That should keep me entertained while I weed things out.

I read an interesting NY Times article today about vacationing in a little cabin in the woods. No electricity. No running water. Lots of peace and quiet. I'm going to try an experiment. I'm going to not watch television between midnight tonight and at least 5pm Sunday. It's not like I don't have plenty of things to entertain myself or to do. I predict a much more productive weekend than I usually have. Depending upon how well it goes, this might just turn into a regular event.

Comments

Popular Posts