The memory is the first thing to go....

I completely forgot my purse at work today. It's stuffed under my desk. It doesn't have anything of value in it besides my coin purse and my princess mirror (when you open it, there's a frame around the mirror that says "Hello Gorgeous!"). This is not the first time I have done that. It's no big deal when I have my ID in my pants pocket, but occasionally my ID is in the purse. That's a problem. I may just start leaving it in my car to keep me from forgetting it again. I'm really not keen on accidentally leaving my ID and/or checkbook unattended at work in an unsecurable cubicle.

Bioweps on PBS!
Tonight on The American Experience: The Living Weapon. It's about the US bioweapons program. We only quit developing bioweapons in 1969. We haven't yet quit bioweps research on a "defensive" basis. If you ask a weaponeer what changed with President Nixon's announcement that the offensive biowep program was over, the reply is something along the lines of "the name of the program and little else."

Where's Hactar?
One of my online buddies is missing. He posted to the board earlier today describing heartburn like symptoms and generally feeling unwell. The catch is that he's also a cardiac patient. We're all hoping that the reason he's not presently online is that he went to the hospital to be evaluated. Hopefully he'll be back soon and nothing bad happened. (Update: nothing bad did happen. Hactar is fine.)

Comments

Popular Posts