Making Progress

While I didn't exactly hit my goal of working out, I have managed to get some things accomplished in the evenings besides surfing the internet.  I've done better with cooking and getting my apartment cleaned up/put away.  Last week I was away on travel and slipped a bit on the "doing more than reading e-mail in the evenings", but I also had a screwy schedule too. This week I'm much more on target.  Now I just need to hear my alarm clock go off in the morning so that I have the option of working out before work.

Last week I was in Colorado Springs at a training meeting and then headed off to Atlanta for a project meeting.  My hotel room in Colorado had a great view of Pike's Peak and I got to see the Pike's Peak or Bust Rodeo parade while having dinner at a local restaurant.  Had some great thin crust pizza at Varasano's in Atlanta. Had a pretty good IPA there too, though I don't remember the name of it. The flight back from ATL had to divert north around a thunderstorm so we flew within 50 miles of my house in TN.  Watched The Ghost Writer on the flight back. It's not a bad movie, but I'm glad I didn't pay to see it.  By the time the trip was over, I was glad to be home and in my own bed.  Monday I have a day trip to Seattle, but at least I'll be back home at the end of the day.

Comments

Popular Posts