I'm Baaaaaack!

Can you guess where I went?
Our trip was a blast. My sister and I hung around the Disney Parks for 6 days total. On my actual birthday, we were in the Circle of Life 5K race at Animal Kingdom. That was fun, although we would have been ok with a later start to the day. (We had to be on-site by 6:15am for a 7am start.) We can't really complain though as the half and full marathons had start times of 5:50am so the runners wouldn't impede the normal operation of the parks.

I'll post more later. Right now I'm just exhausted. We were up a bit too late packing and chatting, then had to get up extra early to return our car and get to the airport. The trip home was uneventful. It was a most excellent vacation trip. Now I need to work on either making it possible to have a permanent vacation or to figure out how to work for Disney (among other places).

Comments

Popular Posts