Oh My Goodness!

The movie Duel in the Sun not only begins with a musical prelude but said prelude is followed by a musical overture and a narrative. HURRY UP AND START THE MOVIE!!! Some of us have to work tomorrow!!! I *hate* it when the world forgets the it revolves around me. Methinks I'll just call it a night.

I watched Gone with the Wind last night. I really don't much care for this movie very much. Scarlett O'Hara has few redeeming qualities, though she does have a few good lines. She seems to be just about everything I dislike in people all rolled up into a single person. Everyone else in the world exists merely to serve her or be used by her. I hate that in people. Rhett Butler is little better. Although he realizes what she is, he still seems to think somehow that he can change her. Obviously he's not as smart as he seems. It reminds me of the story of the scorpion and the frog crossing the river.

And for tomorrow night's excitement, I'm going to watch the lunar eclipse. The period of totality should start about 9pm. At the moment, the weather folks are predicting about 90% cloud cover. :-( This is the last complete lunar eclipse until 2010. pooh.

Comments

Popular Posts