If you type the URL wrong....

you can't find the right page.

Example: blooger.com will not allow me to log in to my blog.

Blonde Moments
If you read yesterday's blog entry, you may recall that I failed to buy yeast at the store. So I went to the store at lunchtime today. And got all the way out to the car with my potatoes, tofu, scallions and onions before I remembered I needed yeast. DOH! I went back in and got it. At least I didn't get home again before I remembered. The clerk laughed at me when I showed up in line again, but admitted that she forgets stuff like that too.

WINTER!! YAY!!
The high temp today was in the mid 30s. *That's* more like it!! This is the first time that the high temp hasn't been at least 40-something. At least it wasn't windy or rainy. It's been raining for the past three days. My front yard actually *squelches* when you walk on it. It's going to take it a looooong time to dry out. Even longer since it's mostly clay.

Comments

Popular Posts